-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440 4 speed

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
FRONT AND REAR DOOR PANALS, SEAT BELTS, SEAT COVERS, CARPET, EMBLEMS PLUS MORE For Sale. These are all new, unused, still sealed, and originally purchased from Year One. Have a 1967 Dart GT that I was planning to restore but life happens. The body is for sale, nonrunning, fairly complete, straight body, minimal rust, factory AC car, disc brakes, posi also for sale. All parts are listed well below retail and please feel free to make an offer on anything.

Shipping from Atlanta GEORGIA and FREE SHIPPING WITH ALL ITEMS

PARTS: Many for sale, eBay links attached to some items listed where there is more information and many pictures. Please check ebay for other listings and/or PM me for more information. Some parts are interchangeable over several years/models.

DOOR PANELS: Asking $349.95 OBO 1967 Dodge Dart GT 2 Dr Hardtop Front & Rear Door Panels - Black - LEGENDARY INT | eBay

FRONT BUCKET SEAT COVERS (LEGENDARY INTERIORS): Asking $349.95 OBO NEW Legendary Interiors 1967 Dart 270 GT Black Front Bucket Seat Covers | eBay

REAR BENCH SEAT COVER (PUI): Asking $274.95 OBO NEW PUI Interiors 1967 Dart 270 GT Black REAR Seat Cover | eBay

BLACK CARPET 80/20 Loop 66-76 A Body WITH CONSOLE PIECE: $179.95 OBO 1966-76 A-Body Floor Carpet AND CONSOLE Carpet Piece - Black Loop 80/20 | eBay

SEATBELTS OE FRONT AND REAR: $249.95 OBO: NEW Mopar A-Body & B-Body OE Seat Belt Set Front Buckets Rear Bench and Covers | eBay

A-BODY DOOR SILLS: $85.00 OBO: 1967-76 Mopar A Body Door Sills Trim Scuff Plates Set Duster Demon Dart Valiant | eBay

See Ebay page for many other listings: bdmwood on eBay

*If you don't want to use ebay please freel free to just send me a PM with an offer on any of the items I have for sale, or any questions etc.

Payment Methods Accepted: PayPal

Last edited:
Is it a roller, please post an ad with pictures. 65'

Yes, it is a roller. I honestly think the engine runs. I have turned it over but the carb leaked gas bad and I didn't want to risk the new wiring harness I have for it. This is a picture of when the car rolled up to me on delivery. I have since started breaking it down to get it ready for the body work. I have everything I took off of it. I also removed the vinyl top because I saw bubbling and was going to replace it anyway so wanted to see the rust burden. Ended up there was some pitting but no holes. There is no carpet in it. I have to go by my brother-in-law's house (storing it in the garage there) to get current pictures of it because again I did start to break it down. I have checked the posi. It is a 8-3/4 with a 391 posi. I searched for years to find a very straight and solid car to restore and this fits that bill. I'll get more pictures and do an actual ad in the next few days.
IMG_0455.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back