-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbyrd

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
yeah yeah,i know,not an A-body,but i thought i would post among my fellow mopar lovers....
for sale 1967 dodge coronet 440 2-door hardtop. beautiful nearly rust-free georgia body. original 273/904 auto,non-A/C,p/s,manual drum brakes. factory sway-bar and 2.76 open 8 3/4 rear axle. previous owner was getting the car ready to paint and has done some light bodywork on the car. and i mean light. i have included pics of every panel of the car,with a Mcdonalds french fry refrigerator magnet(which BARELY sticks to metal) and she is stuck on them all. rust-free floorpans,trunk,underside of the car,frames,everything is dry and rust-free. only rust to repair is the sheet metal behind the rear bumper,and spots on bottom,inside of each door. all parts and chrome are with the car and accounted for. beautiful grill,perfect windshield and glass. needs all the interior re-done. decent bumpers. old 273 has an edelbrock intake and a 600 holley 4-barrel. engine runs good,no smoke,leaks,or noises. trans shifts good. car runs/drives/stops. gas tank was rusty and will need a new one. currently running from a gas can. has a nice set of re-painted 14" rallye wheels with "acorn" centers and beauty rings. fairly new tires and new dual exhaust with turbo mufflers. with exception of the gas tank,car is complete,and ready to restore. you couldn't ask for a nicer body.period. look closely at the pics: http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb102/superbyrd/67cornuttproj2011/
a pic is included of the fendertag,and car has a clear/open georgia title. asking $3500. no trades. message me for phone number. thanks for looking.
001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back