Status
Not open for further replies.

fredsmedina

6 Dart 7 MOPAR OR NOCAR
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
As she sits right now, the motor and transmission are out of the vehicle. It's a 1967. Motor and transmission come with the dart. It's a rebuilt 318 with a torqueflight 727 transmission. Motor was rebuilt by previous owner, it was said to have 7,000 miles on the rebuild. I of course have no way to verify this though. She ran very strong when I pulled it though. And I only drove it for a couple days before pulling the motor for paint/bodywork. It has a 4 barrell holley carb on it. Trans also comes with a Turbo Action Cheetah SCS shifter (part number 70001B). This shifter is top notch!! Check out some specs on it. Front end suspension is completely rebuilt. This is including brand new Heavy duty torsion bars installed. Rear end is a 8.75" with 3.23 suregrip gears freshly rebuilt, never driven yet. Brand new mopar performance heavy duty leaf springs. All new kyb Gas-A-just shocks at all 4 wheels. Brakes are manual drums at all 4 wheels. All parts have been replaced though, including rubber brake lines at all 4 wheels. All stainless brake lines have been replaced on the vehicle, except for the one from the front of the vehicle to the rear. Everything else has brand new stainless brake lines. New remanufactured master cylinder installed. Brand new interior door panels are installed on the front doors.. New interior rear side panels installed as well. The car has brand new leather SCAT bucket seats in her right now(We can talk about it and maybe I can remove these and go lower on the price if desired, because I really like these seats. paid 600 for the set). Instrument panel was missing from the vehicle when I purchased it. I have a replacement that I bought, it is not installed yet though. I have all brand new NOS trim for the front windshield which is not installed yet(including the hard to find stainless corner pieces. The dart is manual steering and manual brakes. I painted her about 2 years ago with an acrylic urethane "sour apple green metallic". It was my first paintjob, and is far from perfect. It has held up to the weather though. The body is far from perfect, but looks good from 10 feet away (as you can tell in pictures). I have 2 steel hoods for the dart, and a fiberglass 6 pack hood scoop that I was going to install onto one of the hoods. New radiator comes with it. I've got a brand new Pypes performance x-pipe dual exhaust system that comes with the car(has not been installed yet). Comes with new Pypes violator mufflers in the kit as well. Comes with brand new Hedman headers that have never been installed. All exhaust components still new in boxes. Brand new OEM replacement gas tank installed. I'm sure I have missed some things. But this is a pretty good idea of what has gone into the dart.

Quick list of things the dart would need... Motor/Transmission installed. Driveline shortened(due to upgrading from the original 7.25" rear end). Front end alignment(should be done with the weight of the engine/trans in it, due to the fresh rebuild.). She also has custom CA license plates "6 Dart 7".

So after looking at everything, I may be optimistic.. But I’ve got $6100+ worth of new parts going along with the car. Some installed. Some not yet installed. This doesn't include paint (just over $1000, but I don't feel right including it due to poor paint job done by myself). And the original price of the car that I paid ($1800). I'm hoping to get around $6000. Just a starting point. And want to see what you guys think.. Thanks for your time! Feel free to be honest with me and let me know what you guys think on this car...

I am a 22 year old college student, and due to finances, I cannot afford to own 2 muscle cars. So I must sell this 5 year project of mine. It would make a great project for somebody looking to wrap something up.. Looking to sell locally preferable, unless you are willing to come here and pick it up if you are out of state! Will also be listed on Local Sacramento Craigslist.
Feel free to ask any questions on this forum, as others may have questions.

Selling for $6,000 OBO.

Location is Sacramento, CA

Attachments

• IMG00686.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,041
  • IMG00134.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,058
  • IMG_2597.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,024
  • IMG_2595.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,050
  • IMG00726.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,031
With all you have there, and assuming no rust (long step on a narrow limb), it's not a terrible price for all you've listed...BUT, I'd bet you'll have greater success selling (especially abroad) if the engine/trans were in and the car drivable...I guess that might defeat the purpose of you selling it though, eh? ;)

In any case, GLWS bud

With all you have there, and assuming no rust (long step on a narrow limb), it's not a terrible price for all you've listed...BUT, I'd bet you'll have greater success selling (especially abroad) if the engine/trans were in and the car drivable...I guess that might defeat the purpose of you selling it though, eh? ;)

In any case, GLWS bud

Which is why I can work on price.. wanna see what somebody will offer me though. . I fabbed new metal into most rusty spots. One minor spot on the top still exists though. I realize shed be worth more assembled. So I'm willing to work on price. Work and school both full time domt give me anytime to work on her. And the little freetime I do get, I spend on my 74 charger

In any case, GLWS bud

Which is why I can work on price.. wanna see what somebody will offer me though. . I fabbed new metal into most rusty spots. One minor spot on the top still exists though. I realize shed be worth more assembled. So I'm willing to work on price. Work and school both full time domt give me anytime to work on her. And the little freetime I do get, I spend on my 74 charger

just realized that due to the "site rules" commentary is NOT allowed in For Sale forums...please PM me any commentary that you may have instead...Thanks. As much as I dont want to, I need to sell her soon..

2 Door hardtop 1967 Dodge Dart. 318/727.

As she sits right now, the motor and transmission are out of the vehicle. It's a 1967. Motor and transmission come with the dart. It's a rebuilt 318 with a torqueflight 727 transmission. Motor was rebuilt by previous owner, it was said to have 7,000 miles on the rebuild. I of course have no way to verify this though. She ran very strong when I pulled it though. And I only drove it for a couple days before pulling the motor for paint/bodywork. It has a 4 barrell holley carb on it. Front end suspension is completely rebuilt with a Polygraphite® Performance Super Front End Kit from P.S.T.(This kit cost me $450). I also replaced the Torsion bars with brand new Heavy duty torsion bars($199). Rear end is a 8.75" with 3.23 suregrip gears freshly rebuilt, never driven yet(picked up this brand new rear end for $950). Green bearings with new axles installed in the rear as well. Brand new mopar performance heavy duty leaf springs. All new kyb Gas-A-just shocks at all 4 wheels($150). Brakes are manual drums at all 4 wheels. All parts have been replaced though, including rubber brake lines at all 4 wheels. All stainless brake lines have been replaced on the vehicle, except for the one from the front of the vehicle to the rear($250). Everything else has brand new stainless brake lines. New remanufactured master cylinder installed. Brand new interior door panels are installed on the front doors($260). New interior rear side panels installed as well($230). The car has brand new SCAT bucket seats in her right now(cost me $600) Instrument panel was missing from the vehicle when I purchased it. I have a replacement that I bought, it is not installed yet though. I have all brand new NOS trim for the front windshield which is not installed yet(including the hard to find stainless corner pieces this cost me $190). The dart is manual steering and manual brakes. I painted her about 2 years ago with an acrylic urethane "sour apple green metallic". It was my first paintjob, and is definitely not perfect. It has held up ok to the weather though. The body is not perfect, but looks good from 10 feet away (as you can tell in pictures). No dents or dings at all on the body. I have 2 steel hoods for the dart, and a fiberglass 6 pack hood scoop that I was going to install onto one of the hoods($120). New radiator comes with it. I've got a brand new Pypes performance x-pipe dual exhaust system that comes with the car(has not been installed yet. Cost me $400). Comes with new Pypes violator mufflers in the kit as well. Comes with brand new Hedman headers that have never been installed(Costs me $340 brand new). All exhaust components still new in boxes. Brand new OEM replacement gas tank installed($100 brand new). I'm sure I have missed some things. But this is a pretty good idea of what has gone into the dart. I’m also including a 1967 Factory service manual and wiring diagram with the car.

Quick list of things the dart would need... Motor/Transmission installed. Driveline shortened(due to upgrading from the original 7.25" rear end). Front end alignment(should be done with the weight of the engine/trans in it, due to the fresh rebuild.). She also has custom CA license plates "6 Dart 7".

So after looking at everything, I've got $6100+ worth of new parts going along with the car. Some installed. Some not yet installed. This doesn't include paint (just over $1000, but I don't feel right including it due to 'poor' paint job done by myself). And the original price of the car that I paid ($1800). I need to sell ASAP to pay tuition and other bills.. Thanks for your time! Contact me if interested.

I am a 22 year old college student, and due to finances, I cannot afford to own this car. So I must sell this 5 year project of mine. It would make a great project for somebody looking to wrap something up.. Looking to sell locally. Feel free to ask any questions via PM or call/text at (91six) 27three-071nine.

Selling for $4000 firm.

Location is Sacramento, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back