[WANTED] 1967 Dodge Dart AM Radio

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one but it is a core, bad internal parts, and the button chrome is less than stellar

I was going to use it for parts on other radios I have.

I have one but it is a core, bad internal parts, and the button chrome is less than stellar

I was going to use it for parts on other radios I have.
Doesn't have to be working, but the chrome needs to be in good condition. Have sent you a pm

If @Dana67Dart doesn't have what you want, I can get you pretty close. I have this one that is supposed to be a 67. I have bench tested it and it does work - knobs, preset buttons, tuner, volume, tone. It says Plymouth on the face but otherwise it might work? Shoot me a PM if you'd like to discuss this further.

DSCN0372.JPG

DSCN0373.JPG

DSCN0374.JPG

DSCN0375.JPG

DSCN0376.JPG

If @Dana67Dart doesn't have what you want, I can get you pretty close. I have this one that is supposed to be a 67. I have bench tested it and it does work - knobs, preset buttons, tuner, volume, tone. It says Plymouth on the face but otherwise it might work? Shoot me a PM if you'd like to discuss this further.
Thanks @halfafish I dont think yours will fit as the 67 Dart facia is specific to the 237 radio. I will let you know if I dont find a 237 radio, but im hopeful I will find one

Unfortunately I don't have the radio anymore.
Good luck with your search

Pretty sure I'll have one. Picked up a hoard of mostly 67 Dart parts including a box with about 20 radios. But I can't check until next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back