-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Pair of bucket seats with tracks, matching rear seat and door, rear seat panels.

I removed these from a car I no longer have but have stored for about six months, need the space, don't need the seats.

They will need to be recovered but are getting really hard to find.

The frames are correct for all 67-69 Darts, Barracuda and Valiants in other words, all second gen A-Bodies, you need only change the covers to what ever your project is.

I have many other Mopar, Plymouth and Dodge parts including Ralley Wheels, engines, transmissions, sheet metal, interior parts etc. mostly for 1967-1976 A-Bodies but also some misc for other years as well so please contact me with your needs.

Thanx, Jim

Attachments

• IMG_1310.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 1,788
  • IMG_1311.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,419
  • IMG_1312.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,387
Everything in the pictures is heading to Carlisle the end of this week. If you wish to see them, me or anything else I am bringing, I am in spaces O120 and O121, thanx, Jim.

Yes, they they are still available (unfortuately are still taking up space in my shed), please send me a PM if interested. Thanx, Jim

OK, here is my best offer, $350 for everything in the pictures plus the ride if you need them shipped.

Please send me a Private Message with your intrest.

Thanx, Jim

Hi Jim, new member, but I am looking for the front, and rear seats that you have posted for sale. Do you still have them? If so, how much would you take for them shipped to Peoria, AZ 85381 I have a very cool 67 Dart GTS with the wrong interior in it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back