-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mycoalangelo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I'm Michael and I have a 67 GT. it is a complete running 273 factory four barrel with rare buckets that are factory head rests. Try finding even a photo of a car with these. It has an aluminum housing 904 freshly rebuilt with w 2500 stall. The car is a floor shift with complete interior that needs redone. The body is rough with minimal rust issues. It has a set of 14"rallys with only two center bullet hubs and two beauty rings. The tires are newer bfgoodrich. I believe the factory paint is called sunfire yellow and is still original. The body needs a lot of dent repair. All the glass is there and in good shape. The car is perfect for someone who wants a project and can do the woke themselves. Call Michael at . We are in phoenix AZ. I'm interested in parting or trading or need $3,500 or best. Trade for motorcycle boat ATV jetski whatcha got?

Welcome aboard! I think you have to have something like 5 posts before you can put up photos. so talk away and get some pictures up ASAP. You came to the right site to sell it. We have over 24,000 members. Good luck
Jim

hey those are my wheels!! lol... glad to see you on here michael!

Attachments

• 100_5157.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 888
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back