-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mo.muscle

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I found this car behind a shed in southeast Mo. I think that it would make someone a nice project. It was originally a 273 engine with an automatic tranny. It has some rust in the floors and under the rear glass but nothing out of the ordinary. I have no title with this car but I will give a bill of sale. The dash is in decent shape. It has a gts hood with it that has surface rust on it other than that its not bad. The front fenders look pretty good. The frame rails look real good. And doors do as well. The quarters have small places of rust I think that patch panels would fix. The trunk in the spare tire has some rust. All the glass is good except the windshield. If your interested let me know. Winter project for $850, Thanks Kevin

Attachments

• Dsc08583.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 727
  • Dsc08584.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 750
  • Dsc08585.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 735
  • Dsc08586.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 729
Really if there is anyone that would want a good winter project or just for parts this is just what you need. Its a v8 car that still has the K frame in it and did come with buckets and console let alone that it a GT with GTS hood. I have dropped the price to 750.00 if your interested let me know. Thanks Kevin

How about $100 for both rear 1/4 trim if they are in good shape?
PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back