Status
Not open for further replies.

LXguy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey:

This is not my car. I'm posting some pics he sent because I thought someone here might like it.

There is rust in the quarters and in the fenders. Interior is buckets and console, will need recovered but is tidy. Floorpans looked solid as did trunk. Might have had some repair work around rear spring boxes.

Nothing special 360 in it, but it runs ok. He currently has the number matching 273 for it and the original 13" wheels and hubcaps.

Price he gave me is $4000. He is probably negotiable.

Contact info is in craigslist ad.

http://bn.craigslist.org/cto/2420082905.html

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

Thanks for looking:

Steve

I just picked it up last night. Made the 52 miles trip home and it ran beautifully.

Cant wait to start restoring it.

Nice score ya beat me to it :) Keep us updated with your progress. Drive it for awhile before you tear it down!

Here it is. ...Didnt take 67Dart440GT's advice. I already started tearing it apart.

Here is my first obstacle. The front edge (driver side) of the engine hood is bent downward. You can notice the trim is crunched. The sheet metal on top of the hood is good. No creases at all. Its the hood structure support underneath that buckled when the previous owner hit something.

Now I have to figure out a way to unbuckle the support and straighten it up without ruining the top sheet metal.:scratch:

oops Sorry about that

Attachments

• 100_1865.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 526
  • 100_1866.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 575
Seats/bench upholstery and carpeting need replaced.

Console, dash pad, doors, door panels, emblems, instrument panel etc. are in wonderful condition. As far as I can tell, they are still original too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back