-
Status
Not open for further replies.

saleenmav

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967 Dart. Slant six, automatic with factory A/C - the A/C heater box is sitting in the car. The car is very straight with minimal rust. The frame rails and spring mounts are solid, as well as the drip rails. The body has minor bubbling starting on the bottom of the passenger door and lower quarters. There is a skim coat of bondo on the passenger quarter from a previous dent. There is a rust hole in the bottom corner of the rear window opening, the front passenger corner of the trunk opening and the top of one of the tail light openings. The driver's floorboard would need a patch but the rest of the floor looked good. I just got the car and haven't done a complete inventory yet, but it appears to be mostly there. I know it is missing the windshield and rear glass, the tail lights, gas tank and the driver door window regulator. The interior is stripped down, but looks like it is mostly in the car, less the headliner and carpet. It has the original dash sitting in the car with the radio opening cut to accommodate a single din radio, but there is another uncut dash sitting in the car as well. Would make a great drag car or resto candidate. From what I can tell and what I have been told, this car has spent its life in the Savannah, GA area. It is currently in Rincon, GA, which is just outside Savannah. I will take more pictures once I get a chance to go through it. If there isn't much interest here I will be listing it on Ebay. The car comes with a bill of sale, as with many old cars in GA, the title apparently went by the wayside long ago since they are not required on vehicles older than 1986. I am trying to get the contact info for one of the previous owners to see if I can get a title from him, otherwise, I suspect you could apply for a bonded title if you really wanted one. $1800 and you own it.

Took some more pics and looked at the car a little more. There is also a repair spot needed in the other lower corner of the rear window opening. Pretty much all of the rust repair is in a covered location - behind glass, trim or weatherstripping. Looking over the car again, it would be a real easy job. I would be surprised if a competent body man couldn't have every bit of rust repaired in one day. Actually debating putting my "big block, 4-speed" 71 Duster back together enough to sell so I can keep this one.
photo5_2_zps2bf1a3e5.jpg
photo5_1_zps55287a82.jpg
photo5_3_zps0e045649.jpg
photo5_zpsa14b4fd4.jpg
photo4_3_zpsc70dd3a5.jpg
photo4_1_zps9460a813.jpg
photo4_2_zps04f83c25.jpg
photo3_3_zps95bd1ef8.jpg
photo3_4_zps82c3ab21.jpg
photo3_1_zpsde56b007.jpg
photo3_2_zpscdbbddaf.jpg
photo2_1_zps67970d28.jpg