[FOR SALE] 1967 Dodge Dart,tons of new parts 4000 mi ago...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwood67

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Located in Central Ohio about 30 miles NE of Columbus. Great daily driver to enjoy just the way it is. Turn the key and go.

4 door, Slant Six, Auto, Factory Posi rear end.

Runs great all the time, every time I drive it except Engine does have a miss at idle ONLY that clears up when you accelerate. Have never been able to pinpoint the problem there. Trans shifts just as it should.

Owned for 5 years. A ton of new parts about 4000 miles ago and has been trouble free since. ALL NEW PARTS in July 2012 as follows. Every single engine gasket (including head gasket). Timing chain, waterpump, new belts, all hoses. all 4 shocks. Heater core, heater vent tubing. More I am forgetting, this was 4 years ago. EVERY SINGLE BRAKE COMPONENT was replaced save for the parking brake cable. But who uses that on an auto anyway? New drums, shoes, wheel cylinders, spring kits, brake lines, the works. Still on 4 drum manual no power brakes but now have most of the the parts for a front disc converstion. THESE COME WITH THE CAR. Have the receipts for everything I bought on this car. $2500 worth.

Came from Parkersburg, WV. Have org. paperwork from the dealer there. I was told it was brought from NC to southern Ohio about 2005. That's what I was told, no way to verify this. Some rust, but still cleaner than most especially the trunk spare tire area, factory undercoated. I was eventually going to replace the left quarter panel it wasn't done very well, the right side is better. Decent fairly presentable paint from 15 years? ago, needs touched up in some areas again. Front left fender is dented and the left corner of the hood is pushed down some.
Some wheel lip rust coming back despite my best efforts with POR-15 that everyone raves about. I think it's crap. I coated a lot of the floor with it after I replaced some of the floorboard. It looks like a much bigger area than what was actually bad on the drivers side, I had to go up on curves in the floor. It rusted from the top down due to a leak at some point. The factory undercoat held the rusty crumbles from the bottom! It still leaks a little from probably the wiper arms? Need to pin point and fix that before putting in new carpet.

Seats could stand to be re-covered but the door panels are very nice. The original headliner is nice except for two seams in the back where I had to stitch it up the best I could. One big crack in the middle of the dash that just showed up a year ago. Steering wheel has some cracks. Have the radio panel with an aftermarket MP3 stereo that needs to be installed along with the rear speakers.

Overall this is nice little driver just the way it is that doesn't need a lot to be even better.

I'm gonna save all the haggling around trouble. The price is FIRM at $2200. CASH ONLY.
Thanks folks....

Attachments

• 67 Dart and More 001.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 393
  • 67 Dart and More 004.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 348
  • 67 Dart and More 005.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 352
  • 67 Dart and More 007.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 348
  • 67 Dart and More 008.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 345