-
Status
Not open for further replies.

myraley

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi. In restoring my 1967 Dart, I have wound up with an extra windshield gasket and the one year only 67 trim and 4 corners that go with it. I bought the trim and corners from the seller on ebay. He is still selling more, if you want to check them out. And then I got a used in good condition gasket from another FABO member who runs a pick a part in San Diego area. Since I am all done with reinstalling the windshield now, and hopefully soon the rest, I thought I would see if anyone out there wanted to buy this stuff from me. I have Paypal - And the gasket is still in the box I got it in, and so is the trim and corners. I don't know how much shipping would be but I live near a UPS store in Southern California, and I can go and find out. I just know that its hard to find the gasket and the trim and the corners all together, since 67 was its own year. If you are interested, I am looking in the $100 to 150 range, plus shipping, which is way less than I paid. Check the ebay prices to see how much I paid just for the trim and corners. And don't tell my wife.
I will try to post the photos too if I can figure out how to do that when I don't have a URL.
Thanks, Eric

Ok, I can't figure out how to post photos, but if you go on ebay and look at

1967 Valiant Dart CUDA NOS MoPar LOCKSTRIP WindShield

and the same thing for "corners", that is who I bought them from. The corners are metal, the trim is chromed plastic, which is just like Mopar made them. I will have to try to figure out how to get the photo of the gasket on here.

The gasket is used, but in good condition. I got it from a FABO member in San Diego. Here is what he told me about it (which I am quoting because I never used it, and have actually only taken it out of the box he sent it to me in twice, once when it arrived and once when I took a photo of it, but I can't seem to add it here on the site).
"It's in very good condition but not perfect show condition. It's nice and pliable but there are some very minor edge flaws and hairlines."

I would have cleaned it up and re-used it - it looked good to me, but I would up with a bunch of stuff in my search for parts - I have a bunch of used, so-so quality metal trim from 68-76 windshields as well, but I think I will just have to toss that. I paid maybe 70 with shipping? for it, and then the trim and the corners on ebay were separate. Since I am not going to use it, I didn't want to keep storing it in my garage (spring cleaning) so I would rather someone else have it than throw it away. 67 signet responded first, so I am going to check shipping for him today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back