-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wbird2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 1967 cuda that's been a 1 family owner since 1968! I have been restoring it for the last 13-15 years. Just paid the tags that were due, so they are current and the title is clear too. The oldest car reg I have from when my mom and dad owned it is from 1975 (see pic of it). I've sunk 15k plus into restoring it. (See pic of all receipts that come with the car). The original engine was a 273cid 2-bbl V8 but it now has a rebuilt 318 in it. The carburetor was rebuilt, the transmission was overhauled, the radiator was re-cored, the tires are fairly new, the floor pans were replaced, the windshield gaskets were replaced, the battery is brand new, the interior and seats were re-done, it had a paint job and body work as well. Although the engine was rebuilt the guy that did it, didn't steam clean nor paint the block when he finished it up in order to make it look nice. Little did I know how important that would be later down the road! (Appearance purposes). So that's an issue it has. Another one is that I think it has an exhaust leak and I'm not happy with the paint job. I took it back to the local body shop that charged me 6K to do the body work and repaint it and they blamed the bad spots on everyone else and would only agree to fix the problem if I signed a paper stating I would have no further recourse after that. (These idiots ruined a head light bezzle and had me locate another one which cost me $150!!) Little did I know that too was bad business practices!! I been ripped off, over charged, taken advantage of, lied to and I'm really sick of shelling out the money and still do not have a show room looking car. I'm tired of it sitting and not being driven and just want to get rid of it because I need the money. It has the original am radio, but it's not hooked up. The dash has been re-done but the gages are not hooked up. The lights, blinkers and dome light does work and is hooked up. I'm asking 9K and would probably be willing to go as low as $8,050, but nothing lower, and I don't want anyone contacting me wanting to trade me comic books, or other items that have no value, or those who are just want to be my new "text buddy" by asking a zillion questions everyday rather than arranging to come and look at it! . I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT! Please only serious buyers leave me a personal message on this site with your phone number and I will call you back . After posting it on Craigslist, I've had too many weirdos come and waste my time, or lie to me and have me change my plans then at the last minute tell me they don't have enough money and try con me in to lowering the price to a ridiculous amount! So only SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE!. Fender Tag Decoder:

CAR: Plymouth Barracuda 2 Door Hardtop
ENGINE: 273cid 2-bbl V8
TRANSMISSION: 3-Speed Automatic
TIRES: 6.95x14 White Sidewall
MODEL YEAR: 1967
BUILD DATE: December 30.
AXLE: 2.94 Rear Axle Ratio
INTERIOR: High Trim Grade, Vinyl Bucket Seats. Black Interior.
PAINT: Dark Green Metallic (Dodge, Plymouth), Pine Green Metallic (Chrysler), Forest Green Metallic (Imperial).
OTHER: Black (Dodge, Plymouth), Formal Black (Chrysler, Imperial) Upper Door Frame Color.

MOLDINGS:

ABC OPTIONS:
G0: Unknown Option
R1: AM Radio
T4: Vacuum meter
Y6: Black Vinyl Top

abc OPTIONS:
b4: Bucket Seats
Please PM me. Location is Merced, California

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Attachments

• 000_0001.jpg