-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Kevin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling my b'cuda fastback. Originally a no-frills 273 car, now has a running 318. The car still has the 340 X heads on it, but I also have a set of the swirl-port heads that would be included. It currently has a stock manifold from a 340, but I also have the LD4B manifold that was cleaned up. It has a 8.75 rear end on it, but I'm not sure of the gears.

I recently had new quarters and rear valance put on it at the local body shop. The trunk and floors are very solid. I do have the rear bumper and all of the lights, chrome fish, etc. It has bucket seats, new seat foam and seat covers for the front. I do not have a carpet, however. I also have a fender patch panel for the front fender where the rust was cut out.

Along with the car, I have the chrome air cleaner and 273 commando valve covers and a set of M/T covers. I also have an extra steering wheel, extra dash pad, and other small extras (arm rests, window cranks, etc.). The car came with the American Racing wheels, I don't have the stock ones anymore.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I do have the title to this car, so no need for a salvage title. The car is location in zip code 12138. I paid $7k for the car, body work and parts, but I realize that what I paid and what it's worth are 2 different things, so I'll listen to any reasonable offers.

Thanks

mycuda1.jpg

mycuda2.jpg

mycuda3.jpg

mycuda4.jpg

mycuda5.jpg

mycuda6.jpg

mycuda7.jpg

mycuda8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-