[FOR SALE] 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Notch (Wichita Falls, TX)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Notchback. Currently a red ext and white int vehicle with factory A/C. I have had plans to restore it for some time. The underside and wheel wells have been sand blasted and repainted along with the engine bay. 360 CI engine with modular headers and 727 Trans were rebuilt in 2004 by Precision Auto Repairs in Orlando, FL. Due to joining the military, the vehicle has not ran under its own power since before the rebuild. A lack of money and my own family, money has been an issue since.

As an east coast car, it does have its fair share of rust. Quarterpanels, fenders, rear window frame, rain drip rails, and deck lid are the main issues where the cancer has shown through and taken over. The vehicle has almost all of its trim, if not all of it, in the car as well as a brand new gas tank, still in the box. All of the glass is in good condition minus the front windshield which would have to be installed. It was taken out due to milking when the engine and trans were rebuilt.

The pictures uploaded were a couple of years ago before it was moved across the country.

I am selling due to lack of money needed to restore it and I would really like to see this diamond in the rough on the streets again where it belongs. I do not need to sell it but would like to free up some money by selling it. So please no low ball offers.

4500 obo for the car and 6k obo for it and the trailer I use for it. 2006 red tilt bed trailer with wood floor. Pics available if interested. Clean titles in hand for both trailer and car.

Attachments

• 00909_ii0otTAyuUt_600x450.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 422
  • 00N0N_gIKoeEJZtmo_600x450.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 405
  • 00N0N_8VenllM2xMV_600x450.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 386
  • 00d0d_755X1xExDYP_600x450.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 394
  • 00X0X_2r5igoncQPJ_600x450.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 394
Status