-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hattrick150

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello to all Mopar fans. For sale a copper colored with torque thrust style wheels along with new tires. The car has been repainted at some time, along with the interior has been done also. You can see some pics at a friends web site. http://wilkens.smugmug.com/Photography/Steves-Car/ when i got the car the 318 motor was out, and not the original motor. I believe it is a 68 block.When finally got the motor back i took off the intake, oil pan, valve covers, and cleaned the motor. So there is new soft plugs, gaskets, hoses, waterpump, belts, battery repainted the motor red, wiyh satin black brackets. The carb has also been rekitted. I have been to minnapolis and sioux falls and got 16 mpg. The interior is black with bench seat, all the glass is in good condition. This is a very solid car and would not be scared to drive to either coast with it. If you have any questions, PM me. The price i am asking is 10.000 obo. The car is in Watertown South Dakota

67 belevedere.jpg

67 belevedere 1.jpg

not even a hello, fabo is being used. must be a ford guy with a mopar for sale lol

nice car, i've always had a soft spot for those, had a chance to buy a V8 automatic one out of california for $3000 with absolutly zero rust, shoulda bought it. good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back