1967 Plymouth GTX $5,500 obo

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your uncle have any idea as to the where abouts of the original 440 that it came with?
Small Block

No. I helped him track down the origonal but we came to a dead end due to the owner that pulled to motor has been long gone. From what I have read/discovered that pre-1968 Mopars were not exact "number matching" like later years. Up thru 1967 if you had the same year block then you are considered as numbers matching.

This is what I understand...not positive.

So it needs a 67' 440

No vin numbers stamped on the engine or trans for the 1967 year model. That started in 1968. As close as you could get would be a engine cast before and assembled date before, but close to the build date of the car. The top ID pad would be C 440 HP or HP2 and the assebly date. Hope that helps.
Matt

If the fendertag is on the car I would interested in calling. Could you find out? It would be nice to have 4 67 GTX`s in my stable.

what's the condition of frame/floors/trunk ? any other pics of engine/trunk/underside?

Car is still for sale.

Very solid frame. Majority of rust is on the lower portion of the rear quarters...like every other Mopar

What i meant by form is . why have a B body forum , if you are going to put B OR E or whatever on this site. Any way i always liked the 67 GTX,S looks like a good builder.

What i meant by form is . why have a B body forum , if you are going to put B OR E or whatever on this site. Any way i always liked the 67 GTX,S looks like a good builder.

B body forum doesn't get near the traffic that this site does!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back