-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73SlantSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 67 Valiant Signet. Originally a slant six car, now has a 318 with Edelbrock aluminum heads and a nice choppy Voodoo cam. Transmission is a 727 with B@M floor shifter, 8 3/4 rear with 3.91 Sure Grip (489 Case). Interior has digital tach, aftermarket Volt, Oil Psi, and Temp guages. The factory gas and temp guages don't work, everything else does. The previous owner did the resto on the car, according to him took around 2yrs to do taking his time. I would classify the car as a very clean driver, not a show car. Since I've had it (around a year) I've done floor mats, replaced inside and outside door handles, arm rests and bases, driver's side mirror, smaller steering wheel, dimmer switch, headlight switch, instrument cluster bulbs, battery with new negative cable, and just recently put some bigger tires on the front with alignment and torsion bar adjustment. Car is quick for a 318 and gets a lot of attention! I'm not sure of the mileage on the car but I've probably only taken it out 15-20 times since I bought it. No rust that I have seen, extremely clean underside of car. Reason for possibly selling is we just bought a house and could use the $$$. I know I'm leaving something out so feel free to ask questions. I'll do my best to answer them. The only trade I would consider is a 67-69 Cuda fastback or $13,500
Car is located in Macclenny, FL just outside of Jacksonville.

IMG_6194.jpg

IMG_6196.jpg

IMG_6205.jpg

IMG_6211.jpg

IMG_6213.jpg

IMG_6215.jpg

IMG_6217.jpg

IMG_6189.jpg

IMG_6191.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

IMG_6199.jpg

IMG_6203.jpg

IMG_6206.jpg

What color is your car? What blot pattern is it? Did you have to change the K member to put the 318 in?

Not sure what blue that is but another valiant donor parts car same year same color was used when car was restored, car is BBP with disc setup up front and drums out back. As far as the K member goes I don't know if the PO swapped it or not.....

What a sweet car! Can you tell me the tire size you went with and where you picked up those bucket seats? I am restoring a 1968 dodge dart gt with a 318 and am always looking for ideas for my car. I love the way your car sounds too. Thanks Brian (scampman)

Not sure what blue that is but another valiant donor parts car same year same color was used when car was restored, car is BBP with disc setup up front and drums out back. As far as the K member goes I don't know if the PO swapped it or not.....
Thanks, I am restoring a 1967 Valiant 100, 2 door sedan. I have a spare 360 and would like to install it into mine. I am going to paint it B3 blue with a blue interior. Mine also has BBP and disk brakes on front 10" drums on rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back