-
Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckdodgenut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi there...I'm new here...I have a '68 Barracuda formula S....(yup...it has the "P" in the vin!!) for sale...it's a 340 4spd car...has no powertrain in it..needs pass side grille..fenders..rug...interior work..floors and trunk area are very solid...no rust on inners.. has an empty 8 3/4...new k-member..good glass and len's..no dents ..has new 1/4s installed...blue ext with 2 tone int(wht and blue)...think they made 1073 of these for 68??....car would be awesome for a serious restorer....located in central Alberta...damn near in Sask!!...asking 5000.00 or trade for something intresting.....mabye another cuda that isnt a 340 s car...thanks!!!.......will post some pic's as soon as I know how too!!

Welcome aboard...sounds like a nice project you have there.Is it a fastback or coupe?
You might want to post your location and like the previous poster hinted at,pics will really help sell it.

hey 67 nice looking car are we going to see you at Francelli's or Colwood corners this year ?

I'll definitely be there this year.I should have the Dart on the road sometime this spring or summer and will bring it down there.

I picked up a 70 Roadrunner over the winter from here on FABO which will be on the road in time for the first couple events so I'll be bringing that at first.

When's the show at Colwood corners? is it a regular thing?

actually in metiskow..about 20 mins west of cadogan..500 meters south of hwy 13....

I'll definitely be there this year.I should have the Dart on the road sometime this spring or summer and will bring it down there.

I picked up a 70 Roadrunner over the winter from here on FABO which will be on the road in time for the first couple events so I'll be bringing that at first.

When's the show at Colwood corners? is it a regular thing?

Yeah theres a group of guy's from the western communities { langford mostly lol} that meet there at the Greek place every Friday like the Francellis thing only a little smaller ,theres a couple of mopars that usually show up, can't wait to check out the road runner sounds cool
PS sorry about the hijack but it is a bump as well looks like a good start for a project for somebody

The car looks familiar...kijiji maybe?? Good luck with the sale
YUP...is so...just put car on kijiji edmonton a day or so ago...Had my Demster(73 duster with 71 demon clip) on there for awhile too.....sold my hemi truck off on there also...need to sell the Cuda as I have now bought a 09 Challenger.......just dont want a 340 s car.....gonna be looking for something more like a 6...tuurned 8......my car is a little rare to bastardize with a big motor with nitro n such...would rather see somebody take it back to original.....thats why I thought Id put it on a site like this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back