Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
12C709DD-F11A-4CD1-A513-7CD7E851193A.jpeg
B2A131BC-2F42-4A80-BDCD-A9E8D11323B2.jpeg
91E4A91D-8CCE-43B7-B2FF-C3D8685F6B0A.jpeg
4447F810-B44D-4042-A585-579EA5FA862F.jpeg
I have a one owner 1968 340 Formula S Fastback for sale. Matching numbers car all original with the exception of a respray in the 80's. Drivers side front frame rail is rusty around the upper control arm bracket. I have a 100% rust free replacement full rail purchased from another A Bodies member. There is rust in the lower quarters and the front fenders are bad as well. I have new full quarter skins and a set of nice rust free 68 fenders that will go with the car. The trunk is rust free. The front drivers and passengers floor pans have a small area of pin holes in each of them. I have to many new and original replacement parts to place in ad. If your interested in more pics or videos of it running you can call Mike at 618-218-7177. When I got the car home I changed the fluids checked it over and after many years stored in a barn the car fired up and runs like a new one. The motor is strong great compression and no smoke. There are several gaskets leaking and the carb could stand to be rebuilt. Every thing works except front passenger turn signal.Im talking Everthing hood indicators, AM radio and all gauges. The only exterior trim that has issues is the drip rail and I have a really nice full set of original that will go with the car. The car has the spring special gills and spears rocker trim. Like I stated earlier I have several thousand dollars of new and great condition original parts that will go with the car if you are seriously interested give me a call and i will let you know everything that will come with the car. I would be open to trade for a 67-69 Barracuda driver quality 4 speed Notchback preferably. I will post some better (cleaner) Pics soon.
Cuda 1.jpg
Cuda 2.jpg
Cuda 3.jpg
Cuda 4.jpg
Cuda 5.jpg
Price drop 9500.00

Last edited:
Final Price Drop need car gone 7000 for car only 8500 for car and parts. This will be for one week. Trying to build funds for another car. I have a one week window for purchase so I’m giving a one week window for sale

Final Price Drop need car gone 7000 for car only 8500 for car and parts. This will be for one week. Trying to build funds for another car. I have a one week window for purchase so I’m giving a one week window for sale
I stand corrected I am dropping the price to 6000 for car and 7000 for car and all parts but the extra front fenders I sold a motor which put me closer to the purchase of my new car so I am dropping the car once more. This price is good until cash in hand Sunday April 7th.

Any chance we could get a pic of the rusted frame rail or the area that needs attention? I see some hotspots in the engine bay so somebody was already doing some welding of some sort! Thanks! Sweet ride!

Any chance we could get a pic of the rusted frame rail or the area that needs attention? I see some hotspots in the engine bay so somebody was already doing some welding of some sort! Thanks! Sweet ride!
It will be a few days till I get home but I will try to post some pics of the frame rail.

2D4BF4DE-EB4A-4DB1-B8B1-5443C3C9E4D8.jpeg
FF1071AE-5120-4F51-9FF3-C7D22C342E0F.jpeg
I have had several people ask for pictures of the frame rail rust damage. The frame rail is actually pretty solid the upper control arm bracket rusted and broke loose from the rail. The pics show the temporary welds I did to load the car and get it home. I pushed the bracket back in line and welded in some flat steel pieces. I will take 6500 for everything if I can get cash in hand by Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back