-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamey

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am listing this car for my dad, but you can direct any questions towards me.

I will be posting pics, but do not have them at the moment. I will post them asap.

The car was originally from Georgia, but has been in PA for a long time. It has been almost always garaged since being in PA. The car is located at my parents in Mount Pleasant, PA, which is in south western pa.

Overall, the car has very little rust. The floor pans, engine compartment, doors and fenders are very nice. The fenders are 69's and were nos and put on a car for a little time. You can see the part numbers on the back side of the fenders. The spare tire well was replaced due to rust and the passenger side inner fender was replaced with nos due to a wreck.

Some time in the past someone was making this car into a super stock clone, so the quarters were stretched. My dad was putting the car back to stock appearance, and includes a new quarter and outer wheel well for the passenger side. He attempted to repair the drivers side quarter and didn't do a very good job. In addition the drivers rear had also been wrecked, but not too bad. A donor quarter will be needed to repair the drivers side.

The car is apart, but includes the front grilles, rear trim and taillights. Bucket seat cores, rear seat core, console, and a nice uncut dash bezel. There is also a rechromed bumper, 8 3/4 with 3.55 limited slip and big bolt pattern installed with new leaf springs. The front suspension has been rebuilt and big bolt pattern disc brake conversion started (will need new rotors and calipers). There are lots of other parts included, but I'm sure some small parts are missing, but the harder more expensive parts are included. Also included will be a 1970 440 engine core and 727 torqueflite.

There is no fender tag that could be found and no build sheet, so build it how you want. It was originally silver, 340, console auto, air, with kelsey disc brakes.

Price is $4500 or offers. He does not need to sell it, but I'm trying to find him something easier for him to work on. Sorry, not interested in trades though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back