-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serj22

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have up for grabs the front bench out of a 1969 4 door dart, now installed in my 68, it popped right in the same holes. I have recently received my new bucket seats, and live in an appartment, so for the interest of space, and hoping to move it soon, I have the front bench seat up for grabs for FREE. No rips or tears, in pretty decent shape, could use a black dye job maybe and a cleaning.

Come pick it up, it's in 94510 Benicia, California. I may be able to take it some distance, but you'd need to cover the trip. Otherwise the price is right I think.

It served its purpose for me for about a year. I bought if off a member up by Sacramento then.

It's still bolted to the car, but if you PM something along the lines of "I'm driving my truck to your place right now" I'll have it out of the car in about 20 minutes. Just the bench is available, and I have a center seat belt available to go with it if you need, but that's it.

Message here or PM. Thanks for the Ad fabo.

Thanks for the interest guys. Someone local was able to come pick it up the quickest. I'll have more stuff up for grabs for free soon enough. A bumper jack, wheels, etc... I'll list them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back