Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy Griffin

Looking for a 68 Barracuda or 70 Challenger
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 1968 A Body that is someone’s prized possession but has determined it’s time for their baby to go to a new loving home. What I’m looking for is likely very hard to find but, thought I would rattle the bushes in here to see if anything pops out. I’m okay spending 30 to $50K to get the right car. Maybe more for something exceptional. What attributes does the right 68 A body have?

Ideally, the car will be:

Original or restored towards stock and is ready to be driven

Exceptionally clean – no rust, missing pieces, without an AC unit that “just needs to be charged”, etc.

An AC car (highly preferred but not mandatory)

An automatic with a console (preferred but not mandatory)

A 68 – yes, I know the differences between 67s, 68s, and 69s are minor but, I like 68s the best (if a 67 or 69 matches the above criteria surprise me and maybe I can change my mind)

A Barracuda although Darts are a very close second for me

The car can be:

Hardtop, fastback, or convertible

Big block, small block, or slant six

Any color combo

The car cannot be:

A roller (or worse) needing restoration

Anything needing to be trailered (unless it is shown to be rare and with all the unobtanium parts)

A race car (unless it has a unique pedigree such as a long-lost Sox & Martin car or the like)

Please let me know if anything like this (having a nice A Body and being ready to part ways with it) matches your life or if you can show this to someone you know that might be interested. I understand this is really just a shot in the dark but…who knows?

Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back