Contact seller
asSEetol.jpg

kutpMUOl.jpg

9aZjfSyl.jpg

KBHtHhFl.jpg

P7b7gWnl.jpg

iIuwkAIl.jpg

k7XfCWLl.jpg

I've had this for years and years and just never found the car for it, time to move it along. The case was repaired at some point and the work appears professionally done in that the face was milled flat and doesn't exhibit any big voids or cracks. It's missing one of the shift forks, i know the shift levers are likely not correct, nor are the input bearing retainer bolts (i have the correct bolts & other misc h'ware). The gears look good with no chips or funky wear and rolls over with out any big nasty sounds. It'll 100% need bearings, and I'd do brass too, but the synchros, sleeves and drums look good. comes with a gasket & seal kit.

The pics should tell the whole story but if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

$550 cash, PP F&F, venmo, USPS MO

Located in Los Angeles. Local pick up is strongly preferred, but I'm willing to deliver within a reasonable distance for fuel and a small compensation for my time.
I'm willing to discuss shipping but know going into it that you'll need to set it up and I will charge for building a crate or pallet.

price lowered to $450

i'll be at spring fling if you want to pick it up

-
Back