[FOR SALE] 1968 Barracuda 383 4-spd Formula S fastback (not mine)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RzeroB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
(not mine) 1968 Barracuda 383 4-spd Formula S fastback for sale. Car is in the Flagstaff AZ area and currently posted on the Flagstaff AZ CL for $18,000 here: http://flagstaff.craigslist.org/cto/4261412497.html Car looks to be relatively rust free and complete but it is somewhat of a project. I contemplated going for it but is simply too far away from St Louis for me. Contact "Jo" at the number listed in the CL ad for more info.

download

download

download

Got to hand it to the seller, that is an incredibly informative ad.

:eek:ops: Forgot to mention that the person who posted the ad is "mom" (Jo). The "seller" is a son who moved from AZ and is currently living in ME. Jo's pretty nice, ask her any questions about the car and she will do her best to get you a straight up answer.

:eek:ops: Forgot to mention that the person who posted the ad is "mom" (Jo). The "seller" is a son who moved from AZ and is currently living in ME. Jo's pretty nice, ask her any questions about the car and she will do her best to get you a straight up answer.

Well, "Mom" and "Son" need to learn how to write an ad...and how to take more pics! Hope she doesn't expect someone to cough up 18-large on that posting.

Talked to "mom", and yes, it is the ever popular 383S engine, not just the standard popular 383S!!

Looks like a pretty solid car, but yes, more needs to be shown and described to command that price!!! Geof

Looks like a mechanical nightmare to me! I wouldn't give him 10k for it! It's going to be there a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back