Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
I'm starting out 2018 by selling off a lot of the parts I have collected over many many years. Now that I'm getting older I need to reduce my hoard of parts. I will try to combine multiple purchases the best I can to reduce shipping cost. I will be listing about 5 items a day more or less.
This radio came out of my 68 Barracuda, it is in real good shape and comes with the back brace. I'm sure this will fit other year A-bodies. $125.00 plus shipping

68 ply barracuda am radio.jpg

68 ply barracuda am radio-2.jpg

68 ply barracuda am radio-3.jpg

68 ply barracuda am radio-4.jpg

"A" body radio's don't mix. Your radio is a Barracuda unit. It is identified by the left mounting tab being in the "up" position rather than pointing to the left. Good luck, looks nice.

"A" body radio's don't mix. Your radio is a Barracuda unit. It is identified by the left mounting tab being in the "up" position rather than pointing to the left. Good luck, looks nice.
Actually they do mix with the adaptor tabs i make and sell to convert a dart valiant standard dash thumbwheel radio into a rallye dash radio. See my writeup in electrical and ignition on how to do this. Yery nice rallye dash radio, too bad i couldent drop the coin on it, and had to mod a valiant radio to fit the rallye dash. If you got to have an original rallye dash radio, this one SGBARRACUDA is selling the chrome looks great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back