Status
Not open for further replies.

cudajim

cudajim
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This is a repost of my 1968 Barracuda Convertible. I consider it a light project. Originally an Arizona car, bought in Southern California. I did not do the bodywork or paint, it's fair: I just cleaned it up and got it running! The 225 cubic inch 6 banger came out of a '68 Dart. I just installed it to replace the old 6 banger and I installed new valve guide seals, plugs etc. It originally came with 3 on the tree, now 3 on the floor with an Indy/Hurst shifter and runs well. It's got 9" drum brakes and small bolt pattern. Manual steering, & brakes. Radio and heater work. All electrical and gauges work. It needs a top and carpet to finish. Interior was red, now black. New high bucket seats in front, rear was recovered as per '68. Also, new door panels. The electric top frame is all there and operates properly. New gas tank and many other parts. It does need some light body work in the right rear, easy for any body shop. I now have new California title/pink slip in my hand under non-op. Come take a look, 15k obo. More images upon request. This car runs and drives, starts right up. No trades, cash talks, you know the rest.
68_ragtop (2).jpg
68_ragtop (3).jpg
68_ragtop (3).jpg
68_ragtop (4).jpg

68_ragtop (1).jpg

68_ragtop (5).jpg

68_ragtop (7).jpg

68_ragtop (8).jpg

68_ragtop (9).jpg

68_ragtop (10).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.