1968 Barracuda coupe

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. $5000 just isn't enough for my car. It's worth more than that and I'd be a fool to just give it away for that. I bought it for 8k. And I've put in another grand into it. That doesn't mean that I'm asking for 9k, but a reasonable offer.

I'm sorry. $5000 just isn't enough for my car. It's worth more than that and I'd be a fool to just give it away for that. I bought it for 8k. And I've put in another grand into it. That doesn't mean that I'm asking for 9k, but a reasonable offer.!!!

Hang in there man.....there's no way I'd let that car go for 5 grand!!!....I been following this thread just to see if you would actually do it....its a buyers market right now, stuff for sale everywhere...good luck

I'm sorry. $5000 just isn't enough for my car. It's worth more than that and I'd be a fool to just give it away for that. I bought it for 8k. And I've put in another grand into it. That doesn't mean that I'm asking for 9k, but a reasonable offer.!!!

Hang in there man.....there's no way I'd let that car go for 5 grand!!!....I been following this thread just to see if you would actually do it....its a buyers market right now, stuff for sale everywhere...good luck

Thanks for putting your 2 cents in and ruining any chance of me buying that car hopfully you sell yours!

I'm sorry. $5000 just isn't enough for my car. It's worth more than that and I'd be a fool to just give it away for that. I bought it for 8k. And I've put in another grand into it. That doesn't mean that I'm asking for 9k, but a reasonable offer.

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE CUDA ..... MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

Well guys, it's official.. I DON'T have to sell my car!!! I was selling my beloved cuda in order to save my house from foreclosure.
After doing my taxes early, I'm getting back a lot more than I thought, thus, saving my home without having to sell my car. I'm sure most of you have gone through something like this and know what a crappy feeling it is to have to sell something that you truely love. Thank you all for your support.

I am glad it worked out, It will keep me from checking on air fare and driving over the rockys in the middle of winter.That is a nice notch

I believe your mistaken....he shot your deal down well before I chimed in.... He said it himself "I'd be a fool to let it go for that"......sorry if I ruffled your feathers.....

Well guys, it's official.. I DON'T have to sell my car!!! I was selling my beloved cuda in order to save my house from foreclosure.
After doing my taxes early, I'm getting back a lot more than I thought, thus, saving my home without having to sell my car. I'm sure most of you have gone through something like this and know what a crappy feeling it is to have to sell something that you truely love. Thank you all for your support.

Congrats Vortex - hopefully your luck continues. I've had to sell cars to stay "afloat' and it sucks! I even sold one (less than a month after buying it) to pay for my son's braces. Made $900 on it though, back when it was a seller's market.

Good that you get to keep it.

Now, let's get more pics of it at Firebird on Mopar Saturday this June...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back