-
Status
Not open for further replies.

skaz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1968 Baracuda that was a 318 car, now sporting a 360 with brand new headman headers(thats it for exhaust), edelbrock intake, and carb. Attached to that is a 727 that has lost reverse. The 8.75 has a 489 case 3:23 sure grip inside with sbp axles. The car still runs and drives, but not backwards, and the brakes need to be gone through.

The interior is maroon, as is the body, and has the Deluxe package, with buckets, tinted glass (non a/c car) auto on the column, and only needs carper, headliner, and upper dash pad, the seats front and back are mint.

The outside of the car is pretty close to done, with new skins on each side. The pass side floor pans have also been replaced, there are a couple small holes on the drivers side. The frames, torsion boxes, leafspring mounts are all rust free. Its missing one headlight and grill assembly. It has all the chrome except the back window which I am trying to aquire at the moment.

All in all its a pretty rust free mostly restored car looking for someone to finish her. Delivery is possible along the east coast in the New England area.
Looking for alot less than I have into her, $4500 some trades will be considered, call Steve at 413-210-6041.

The car is located in central Mass, and has no title since it hasnt been on the road since 1990, but I will give a bill of sale with the last registration, and I know the last owner personally. I also have the fender tag if that matters.

Sorry to everybody that asked for pics, ive been waiting for someone with a camera to take some pics and load them for me. Im not waiting anymore and will be purchasing one, pics to follow soon.

The car is now minus the motor, sold it yesterday. Call with offers or trades. 413-210-6041.
If it doesnt sell this week I will be cutting it up!!!!

Heres some pics, I hope.......

barracuda 4.jpg

barracuda 3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back