mad-car-disease

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
20190418_172259.jpg
20190416_205929.jpg
This is a project car.

1968 Barracuda Formula S 383 4-speed 3.91 fastback with original fender tag and a Galen GTS report. I have been collecting parts for this car for years but a new house is not giving the space needed to restore it. So with great disappointment I am putting this one up for sale. This car needs a complete restoration to be a show car but could be made into a Derelict hot rod driver if you just wanted to get it back on the road. It has a year correct 383 (but not numbers matching) it does have the numbers matching 4-speed and the 3:91 rear gears from what I can tell. Car has all the correct 383 parts. Radiator, oil pan, heat shields, exhaust manifolds. New accurate 1k exhaust system. Formula s steel wheels. New legendary seat kits and door panels (not installed). 383 hood inserts all other emblems and trim including the rare rocker trim that this car is coded for and a bunch of extra parts. Body is solid but not perfect. Very little to no rust. Frames are great. Truck floor looks good. Front floor has had patchwork done on the driver’s side. Car has been painted 2 or 3 times and does have bond in the quarters. If you’re interested in this car I will explain every high and low of this car. The color combo of this car is Light green outside, dark green inside. Very rare, not your average 68 barracuda.

asking 13k

Where is it located ? -- Does the motor run ? --- Thanks
The car is in Vancouver Washington. it's been sitting for 4 or 5 years since last time it ran. this weeks project is to fire it up. I installed new Accurate exhaust a few months back to get it back on the road. Then we moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back