-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodacudaman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
here are pics of the seats im selling... they are in real nice shape both front and rear//will come with tracks. out of 68 barracuda...1200 gets them. pm if interested...if you need any other interior/exterior parts please let me know as i am parting out an entire southern 68 coupe. lotsa nice clean parts!!!

Attachments

• i21405.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 1,603
  • i21407.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,197
are there any teras anywhere on the seats I am intrested in all 3 front and rear

Interested in the rally dash and frame. Can you send a few pictures of condition and a price if available?

Is the radio any count, does it have AM/FM? I need one for my 68 fish. If so, dibs!

I could also use a complete ash tray setup. Mine was missing.

I could use the removable metal part that the ignition switch mounts to (not the chrome bezel, the black sheet metal base). It is 1968 only.

Thanks.

im sorry for the lack of communication!! im not that great with a computer and doing my very best! if anyone needs some very nice 68 barracuda parts please pm me with what you need and what your willing to pay?? not sure of pricing unlkess i resort to ebay for pricing??

here are pics of the seats im selling... they are in real nice shape both front and rear//will come with tracks. out of 68 barracuda...1200 gets them. pm if interested...if you need any other interior/exterior parts please let me know as i am parting out an entire southern 68 coupe. lotsa nice clean parts!!!

are bucket seats sold yet . thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back