-
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolhandluke

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, i find myself in need of a grille for my 68 barracuda. Im needing the complete grille, all i have right now is the header panel. Im located in the nw corner of sc, area code 29676. I know these grilles are expensive, but im looking for one in very nice shape and im willing to pay. So, does anyone have one?
Thanks guys!
Luke

These have been repoed just recently. Classic Industries list them in their latest catalogs. Check online for part #RM4133. They have complete sets or individual components. Fortunately for you, the 1968 set is a lot less expensive than 1969.

I've never been quite sure of the subtle differences between 67, 68, and 69 Barracuda grilles. On a thread several months ago, someone asked if anyone had purchased this set. If some has, they should speak up as to the quality.

Just looked it up....too bad there are no pictures. $1016.00 seems ok as long as everything looks correct.

I thought the price was pretty reasonable too, but it all depends on the quality and how they fit. Next time I go down to Huntington Beach, I was hoping they would open the box for me and let me see it.

That's why I was hoping someone on this site had purchased a set.

Do you need the entire grill or just the centers? 67 surrounds can be made to work with slight modification and 68 centers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back