1968 Barracuda hood signal mounting location

-

wolfhammer

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a 68 Barracuda hood with no signal lights and I would like to add them. I'm looking for measurements on where to drill holes to mount them. Anyone know? Thank you in advance, Mike.

Sorry, I can't get a picture for you, my hood is buried too deep for me to get to right now...

Sorry, I can't get a picture for you, my hood is buried too deep for me to get to right now...
Thanks krazykuda, just need the measurement from the front edge and side edge of the hood to the center of the hole where the light plugs in

Not sure how different 68 is from 69, I think the indicators are different but location should be close.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm adding turn signal indicators to a 68 Barracuda hood that never had them and wondering if anyone can give me the location measurements. Measuring from the hood side edge to the bezel and from the front edge of the hood to the bezel. I did get the measurements for a 69 but the lights are different than the 68 photo shows what I have........thanks

s-l1600.jpg

I can get what you need tonight.. if still needed.

Took some fast pics at lunch.. not the best lighting, let me know if you need more.

20170227_125257.jpg

20170227_125330.jpg

20170227_125322.jpg

Yes on first picture measurement 2 1/2"
From (front) side of light to edge of hood (first picture ) 1 3/16"
From (back) side of light to edge of hood ( second pic) 1 1/6"

The reason for different measurements if because the light is tapered towards the front of light.

Yes on first picture measurement 2 1/2"
From (front) side of light to edge of hood (first picture ) 1 3/16"
From (back) side of light to edge of hood ( second pic) 1 1/6"

The reason for different measurements if because the light is tapered towards the front of light.
Got it Darren, thank you

-
Back