1968 Barracuda Notchback BODY ?'S

1968 Barracuda Notchback DRIVER DOOR

• will a FASTback model fit the notchback?

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • will a convertible model fit the notchback?

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • or are they all the same?

Votes: 35 81.4%

• Total voters
-
Another difference between the 67/68 and the 69 door is the venting that is a rectangular opening at the bottom of the door on the 67/69 that was discarded in 1969. The corresponding flapper in the door jam was also ditched in 69. I know cause I have a 69 door shell I want to put on my 68. I think the vent / flapper was to make the door able to shut with the windows up.

The locking knob on the 69 is more forward than the 67/68. Not sure of the other mechanism internals but sure I will find out when I relocate the hole for the unlocking knob on that 69 door.

The rear view mirror on the 67 is more forward than the 68/69 probably so the vent wing can be opened all the way to bring in air (most useful when doing burnouts).

Get with "barracudakid" here for fish parts. Eddie has several fish to make what should/will be a killer fish. He posts ads a lot for parts.

okay, thanx for all the help so far.

i'll spread the word here I'm looking for a driver side barracuda door. wheels. and radio.

thanx.

as far as a stock rear end. would i be able to fit tire bigger than 225's in the back?

I'm looking for a driver side door , wheels, and a OE Radion. if anyone has any-
thanx for all the help.

1968 BARRACUDA [Notch] - thanx

as far as a stock rear end. would i be able to fit tire bigger than 225's in the back?

I'm looking for a driver side door , wheels, and a OE Radion. if anyone has any-
thanx for all the help.

1968 BARRACUDA [Notch] - thanx

All American Classics in Vancover WA. 1-800-955-4999 has a 1968 Barracuda notckback door in stock. You will have to call for a price.

As far as your wheels you will have to tell us what you are wanting in detail.

-
Back