Not open for further replies.

stroker416

Destroyer of Legend at C/S Speed LLC
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Im parting out my 1968 Barracuda Notchback. Ill give a list of what I have left and a general description of the shell. I dont mind shipping anything but it is not included in my asking price for any of the parts. I wont roll you on shipping cost. Ill be completely honest and everything will be described as acurately as I can on this thread. My zip code is 18508.

Any of the larger items I'm open to suggestion for either pick-up or meeting within reasonable distance.

I have no rear suspension parts and no rear axle or rear brake parts.

some of these parts were installed on the car during the build. They all have 0 miles on them and unless otherwise noted are in flawless condition.

Front Suspension:

-QA1 Coil-Over Coversion 9" - 375lbs springs installed. Complete kit with bushings installed and upper strut mounts for conversion. $500

-A-Body lower control arms with reinforcement plates installed. Black rust encapsulator with gloss epoxy coating. Firm-Feel greasable pivot pins installed with poly bushings. Drilled, tapped, and capped for bushing retention without torsion bars. Non-sway bar. $300

-Magnumforce tubular upper control arms black powder coated. MFR161041A Late model a-body upper ball joints installed. Small nick in powdercoat on one arm $325

-Late A-Body spindles. Purchased from magnum force. Black Eastwood rust encapsulator painted. Drilled to accept 3/8 - 24 screws for Wilwood disc brake conversion. $400

-Dynamic Adjustable Strut Bars. Aluminum. $175

Chassis

- Art Morrison 10pt mild steel roll cage. Back seat delete. Do not have 1/8" steel mounting plates. Will try to work with buyer on shipping. Will probably ship freight receit from trucking company listed it at 150lbs. $275

Brakes:

Wilwood disc brake conversion. Red dynalite 4-piston calipers. Dual bolt patter hubs. Undrilled rotors. Base brake pad set. All hardware and mounting brackets included. Instructions too. $500

Body:

AAR Fiberglass hood. Lift off. Standard Super Stock scoop installed. Uncut. No holes for pins and no hole for air cleaner cut yet. This was delivered freight. Will arrange pick-up within reason. $600

2-Cheap fiberglass fenders. Got on a trade. Appear to have been massaged for installation on a different car. Unpainted. Probably a pick-up item. $75 both

-Doors. The doors are partiall striped and need work and paint. There is no glass in them. But i have all the glass and most of the parts for the window regulators. The passenger door was possibly hit. I could never get the back bottom edge of it to line up properly.
Drivers door $125
Passengers door $100
Probably a pick-up item

Shell

The car was completely stripped and shot in house of color primer over the summer. The drip edges over the doors and rear quarter glass are shaved and need completing. The passenger side quarter panel has been replaced but need work to make it perfect. The drivers quarter rear lower section and front lower section have been replaced. The trunk floor has been removed. Not because of rot but to have a fuel cell pan installed. The rear crossment has been removed and replaced with 1 5/8 DOM but is not done well. The rear valance area behind the rear bumper has been repaired in several places and needs work to be perfect. Both front floor pans have been replaced. The inner fenders have been replaced partially. There was a Comp Engineering cage tacked in at one point but all that remains is the main hoop and rear bars. Both only tacked in. The rear is mini tubbed. It is not complete and not done well at all. A Mopar 3" inboard leaf spring relocation has been installed. It is also not done well. There is no deck lid. If you are going to run a coilover setup the front framerails will have to be tied into a cage and the upper part of the strut tower will need to be gusseted to the roll bar. The front framerails have been clearanced for coilovers. The window areas on the front and rear had minor rust on them but were not rotted through. In general the body needs alot of work to be done right. In the hands of an experienced person it could probably be a real nice car. It would need rollback for transport as there is no rear or front suspension. I would like $2000 for the shell.

Interior

-Guage cluster. Its the basic model version of the guage cluster. No tach. Just the basics. $150

I have other pieces of the car for the interior and exterior. Please message me for my number or email with me if you are interested in any of this. Dont be afraid to ask me for any other parts I didnt include because I have quite a bit of stuff for the car just laying around. Im not going to screw anyone. So please dont try to screw me. Please ask me any questions you want.

If you would like pictures of any of the parst listed above let me know and Ill take some and send them to you.

Thank you in advance.

20111026133350.jpg

20479860090_large.jpg

20111026133359.jpg

20111026133417.jpg

20111026133408.jpg

To all those who were interested in parts i apologize but after much serious though this turned into a bigger headache then i had planned on it being and Ive decided not to sell anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back