-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda_06

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have been a member of cuda-challenger.com for a few years now and placed this car up for sale on there about a week ago. Little did I know I would finally stumble upon a good a-body site now of all times. I apologize for coming here only to post a car for sale but I would really like to see it go to a good home where it will be taken out more than I have in the past few years. Now on to the good stuff.

Originally a 318 car now has a 72 340 with mild bolt ons.
727 auto
3.55 with sure grip diff
factory A/C
rear air shocks
set of 17" boyd coddingtons
set of factory steelies with three of four original caps
etc...

I have owned the car for over 7 years now and for the last three I have only had it outside of the garage a handful of times. This is the reason why I feel that it is time for a new owner.
Here are the most recent pics I have from the end of last fall.

pics622.jpg

pics556.jpg

The car is located in Amarillo, TX.

The following aren't the best pics since the lighting in my garage doesn't lead to great pics at night. If anyone needs I can go take some better ones sometime in the daylight.

pics7396.jpg

pics7395.jpg

pics7394.jpg

pics7393.jpg

pics7392.jpg

pics7391.jpg

I forgot to post a price over on cuda-challenger too. I guess my mind just isn't really commiting to the sale. :dontknow:

I am asking $11k.

Don't worry. Just because I am getting rid of the car doesn't mean that I am leaving mopar, especially a-bodies. I will always stay a mopar enthusiast.

Here is the decode on the fender tag.

ROW 1 (From the top)
6 under a - console
4 under b - bucket seats
7 under h - fender mounted turn signals
6 under m - outside remote mirror

ROW 2
1 under R - AM music master 2 watt
1 under S - Air Conditioning
9 under W - 3 speed wiper
1 under X - Tinted Glass (all)

ROW 3
5 under 2 - Drip Rail Mouldings
0 under 3 - Body Belt Mouldings
8 under 7 - Wheel Lip Mouldings
1 under AX - 2.76 axle ratio (now has sure grip 3.55)
H6X under TRM - High Trim Grade, Vinyl Bucket Seats. Black Interior
MM1 under PNT - Monotone Turbine Bronze
B 1 under UBS - Black Upper Door Frame Color. Black Horizontal Sport Stripe.

Row 4
BH29 - Barracuda fastback
41 - 318 2-bbl (now has 72 340 with bolt ons)
5 - 3 speed auto
27 - Tires D70x14" WSW
B27 - November 27th (build)

I really need to have this car gone by the end of April so if you are at all interested make me an offer and we can go from there.

That was my first car back when I was 15 turning 16. I have a special place in my heart for the 1968 Barracuda Fastback. I can feel your pain in having to give it up. Mine was totalled while it was sitting in a parking lot. I know you don't want to hear this but if I had the money I would buy it, not for myself but for my son. I had so much fun in that old car I still have permagrin just thinking about it. Thanks for the look back in time and good luck with the sale. Bob

This car really needs a new home guys. Price is now at 9500.

That was my first car back when I was 15 turning 16. I have a special place in my heart for the 1968 Barracuda Fastback. I can feel your pain in having to give it up. Mine was totalled while it was sitting in a parking lot. I know you don't want to hear this but if I had the money I would buy it, not for myself but for my son. I had so much fun in that old car I still have permagrin just thinking about it. Thanks for the look back in time and good luck with the sale. Bob

This was my second car to own and I have managed to keep it throughout the change of seven more cars and five motorcycles.

May 10, next Saturday is Mopars at the Motorplex in Ennis TX.
Would be good place to be next weekend with your car.

H'i My Name Is Jesse And I'm Very Interested In Your 1968 Barracuda And Would Like Some More Information. I Live In Saginaw, Michigan ,90 Miles North Of Detroit. Can You Call Or Give Me Your Phone Number Please, So We can Make A Sure Deal. (989)284-4960 (CASH,TRUCK AND TRAILER WAITING) "THANK YOU"

H'i My Name Is Jesse And I'm Very Interested In Your 1968 Barracuda And Would Like Some More Information. I Live In Saginaw, Michigan ,90 Miles North Of Detroit. Can You Call Or Give Me Your Phone Number Please, So We can Make A Sure Deal. (989)284-4960 (CASH,TRUCK AND TRAILER WAITING) "THANK YOU"

I will call later today. Also, just an FYI for you; your wording seems to be structured pretty closely along the lines of common scams.

If you can make to Mopars at the Motorplex Saturday let me know.
Thanks

If I had a deposit I would glady bring it down. However, fuel is a little too expensive just to bring it down without a buyer right now.

The car just sold today...one of the saddest days of my life.

finalgoodbye005.jpg

finalgoodbye004.jpg

finalgoodbye003.jpg

It is on it's way to a new home in Fort Worth Texas with stanmoparman.

An empty garage and a full wallet, a day of mixed emotions. What happened to Jesse?...........Congratulations to Stanmoparmen!

The car just sold today...one of the saddest days of my life.

I know how you feel...due to a dissability, I had to sell a car that I had for over 29 years..Took me over a year to list it even though I knew it had to be sold..

But as they say, as one car leaves the garage, you see another out the window ..my appologies for maiming that positive thought sentence.

I bought my kids a '75 Duster and I am have a lot of fun working with my kids and teaching them about restoration and maintenance while they are still home..

Yup..I go back to the pics on occation.

Ian.

Man, this really brings back some memories. I think about this car all the time and out of the many I have owned, this is definitely the one I want back. I would love for it to be back in my garage someday.

where is a good place to find that decode info ?

I returned your pm. I don't remember exactly where I found that but I believe it was online. I will take a look around and through some of my books and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back