[FOR SALE] 1968 Coronet 440, 4 door, 383 auto, reliable driver, mostly original, $2,500 obo

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbee_68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Not sure what to do with this car so I figured I would try to sell it whole first, and if that fails, part it out. It's a reliable mostly original 4 door coronet 440 4 door, power steering, power brakes, 28,000 original miles. I'll get right to the bad, the right rear quarter got smacked pretty hard. It crumpled the trunk floor and opened up the gap between the quarter and the rear door. The back bumper also got a little bent up in the wreck. Somehow the tail light and marker light survived. Nothing mechanical was damaged. The car came originally with a 383 two barrel with 727 automatic. The interior is actually really nice. The dash and gauges are nearly perfect, along with the wiring behind the dash. The door panels and seat covers look great. The carpet shows some wear but is fairly nice. The only thing the interior really needs is a headliner. The windshield is cracked, but all the other glass is good. The previous owner changed the intake and carburetor for a four barrel. The car needs nothing, just get in and drive. Even the factory radio with optional rear speaker and fade work.

I have the original front steel wheels. Besides the smashed quarter, the other quarter has a few rust holes. The rest of the car is rust free. The car was originally white with a tanish brown interior, and it looks as if it got a cheap gray paint job many years back. All the front sheet metal is good and straight less one dent in the driver front fender. The grill and headlight bezels are perfect. The front bumper is good also, has one small dent that could easily be straightened.

This car is fun to drive, and I hate to cut up and part out a complete reliable car. I will try to sell it complete first, if there is no interest, I will yank the drive-train and everything else will be up for sale. If you want parts, send me a message with what you want from it and if I part it out, I will contact you. Send me a pm with your contact info, or I will reply with my phone number.

Attachments

• IMG_1967.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_1968.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 630
  • IMG_1969.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_1970.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 536
Damn, so far away!
I have been looking and looking for a 4 door B-Body to DD during the summer... this car would be perfect aside from the QP damage... which I could probably fix at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back