Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 1968 Coronet 440. Car is located in my climate-controlled garage in Stamford, CT about an hour north of NYC. Clear CT title in my name, current State of CT registration. This is 1 of 934 big block 440 trim cars produced that year. It's basically a Super Bee without the graphics. I've owned the car since 2018. Built 10.23.67. 383 4bbl/727/3.23 SG. This car was originally a bench seat/column shift but is now a bucket seat, console 4 speed. Comes with two build sheets.

There is no rust on this car. The previous owner restored the body and paint in the unique and rare '68-only QQ1 medium blue metallic. There is no evidence of it ever having been in an accident. The paint has some flaws but it's otherwise very clean and presents well. I get a lot of compliments wherever I take it and it always stands out.

Over the last few years, this car has received a lot of "upgraded" parts including a complete, front-to-back rewire, all new front and rear suspension and Holley Sniper EFI conversion. Despite the mods, I tried to keep everything as original looking as possible so at first glance it looks like a stock resto. Most people do not even notice the EFI under the air cleaner unless I point it out. Regardless, I can describe everything that was done to the car in detail for perspective buyers but let's just say the only things that have been left alone are the paint and body, the original short block and the rear axle.

This car is an above-average driver. It runs and handles good and presents very well. The interior is clean and comfortable. Everything works. It gets driven regularly in nice weather including frequent trips of 50+ miles. I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere.

Should anyone want to put it back into it's original configuration, the car will come with the take-off parts I have for it including the numbers-matching 727, radiator, steering column, etc.

Asking $50K.

Please PM me here with any questions. Sorry, no trades.

Thanks,

Greg

IMG_2513.jpg

IMG_5822.jpg

IMG_1180.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back