-
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldcarjunkie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Buddy of mines car, he hurt his back and can not finish the car, the pics are what the car looked like before he pulled it back off the road. please read the entire ad. thanks.

1968 coronet 440. would make great SUPERBEE CLONE. car currently has very strong running 318 with a recent rebuild of the 904 transmission. best pass at the track was a 14.2 @ 98 mph!! thats fast for a 318. has 8 3/4 rear with posi 3.91s. has all new edelbrock shocks on all four corners, new hemi superstock leaf springs. have all new interior from legendary still in the origanal boxes.have all new corner marker lights, kit from mopar to move the leafsprings in 3 inches, two trunklids, spare tailights. i could keep going on with the parts, but the car does need restored. interior is gutted except for dash and the back seat are still in place( in excellent shape too). the majority of the paint has been stripped off and is down to bare metal. i have new trunk pans,front floor pans ( the small ones only where the pedals are) ,and new decklid that goes behind the trunklid. everything goes with the car for the right price. also included is a 383 big block and a mannual tansmission. i think its a hemi trans but not sure. i have posted pics of the car before it was stripped down and taking apart. i have over $10,500 invested and only asking $7900.00 OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER. if you have any questions and want to see the car in person call me at 443-790-5912 and ask for Eric. thank you
[email protected]

1329538735_l.jpg

640892384_l.jpg

l_c96b6dc3dae7d1f8432ef2a592d84270.jpg

P.S, if i had the xtra cash it would already be in my garage, but since i dont i told him id help him sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back