[FOR SALE] 1968 Coupe 6 Cylinder (Super 225)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 40%
2   3   0
Contact seller
All there down to the radiator shroud and bumper jack. Body is solid, some rust in lower extremities and passenger floor. Car is running and A/C supposedly works.
yellow original color, black bucket interior, column shifted.....(think it is a clutch).

6500$ - If interested please message me. I can get pictures of this car out to anyone interested after Wednesday the 30th. Car is in the Mid-Atlantic (East Coast).

All there down to the radiator shroud and bumper jack. Body is solid, some rust in lower extremities and passenger floor. Car is running and A/C supposedly works.
yellow original color, black bucket interior, column shifted.....(think it is a clutch).

6500$ - If interested please message me. I can get pictures of this car out to anyone interested after Wednesday the 30th. Car is in the Mid-Atlantic (East Coast).

Make and Model? Coupe just means a 2 door something. I'm guessing a cuda by your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back