1968 Dart 270 4 door Grandma car 6/AC/PS/904, parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
A/C and radio bezel went with the A/C system to another member, thanks.
Other items that are sold-
Deck lid
Ash tray and mount
Headlight and WW bezels
Deck lid trim
Antenna
Gas tank
One fender...I think driver's side, would have to look
270 emblems from door panels
Right side trunk/dutchman panel support
A/C system including all components, bezels, knobs, compressor, radiator, fan, balancer and 3d pulley, shroud, condenser, heater box...everything A/C
Radio
Gas cap

What remains
Complete jack assembly
Power steering gear and column
Slant 6 and 904 with air cleaner, kickdown linkage, and all bracketry
K-frame
Radiator header panel
13" wheels and hubcaps
Torsion bars for this A/C /6/auto car
WW reservoir, 3-speed motor, 3-speed switch

Hello. I just joined this website so please forgive me if I fumble around. I am looking for a grille for a 1968 dart I bought in the Houston, TX area. If you have a good grille, please PM me. I am not some scammer or any other crap, I'm just looking for a grille. Thanks, John. Oh, one more thing, please do not call after 8PM CST. Thanks, John.

I need of a good complete steering column and the jack set up. What do ya need for each?

Guys, I'm now cutting sheetmetal from the car, so if you have needs for the torsion bar crossmember, cowl, firewall, rear framerails, etc let me know. If it's spotwelded I'll use a spotweld cutter, Sawsall, and air chisel to remove the parts. It'll work best if you PM me then use tape to outline what you want and a ruler of some sort to show the dimensions you need.
Thanks Moparts!
:burnout:

Crossram, I'll take $40 plus the ride for the rear window trim. PM me with your request for sheetmetal, I'll help you if I can. I sent you the total for the passenger side trunk support, it's boxed and ready to go. Thanks!
How much for the hood and trunk lid? It's John in Houston...

John, the trunk lid is gone. I've tried to capture what I've sold but may have missed it. The hood is in great shape, virtually no rust and straight. Not sure how we'd get that to Houston without shipping killing us...was thinking $150 for the hood. It is a flat hood. Let me know, your other parts should be there soon. Thanks.

This car shows 14k on the odometer and had 9k in 1995. It has great interior (light and dark green), excellent seatbelts dark green with retractors in back, tags show 1967 but it's a 1968, jack assembly, jack handle, jack retention spring, radiator is good, fan shroud looks perfect but would have to confirm, 13" wheels with hubcaps. Back bumper has a dent but not too bad. Good antenna $25. Very good glove box door with trim. I'm keeping the grill and headlight bezels, side markers, wiring, driver's outside mirror, and maybe the front bumper, hood and deck lid. I want a fiberglass hood with a hemi scoop for my project. I have two other grills, one with headlight bezels, one without. Three speed? wiper motor. The A/C controls and the entire system look to be complete and unmolested. Trunk interior sheetmetal is very good. The rear view mirror mount has a round mount for something that looks factory, maybe a compass? Car has a map light switch and map light that work. Windshield has a ding, back glass is good. Prefer local pickup for big stuff. PM me with your requests, all prices plus shipping. Thanks, Happy New Year! :burnout:

Thanks for the grille and the washer bottle. You delivered as promised and the items were in great shape to boot. Thanks again. John

Does it have 9" or 10" drums , i am looking for a set of 9" spindles if it has them , and how much ?

I have only a couple of parts left - power steering box and pump, cowl with firewall as one piece (A/C firewall) ($125 plus shipping), tail light panel ($125 plus shipping), trunk pan ($90 plus shipping), Slant 6 w/AC torsion bars ($40 plus shipping), header panel (radiator support) inlcudes about 6" of straight clean frame rails ($125 plus shipping), 9" front drums on spindles ($40 plus shipping)thanks.

Attachments

• 20120608_193035c.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 213
  • 20120608_193135c.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 182
  • 20120608_192802c.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 183
  • 20120608_192852c.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 20120608_192441c.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 198
  • 20120608_192517c.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 20120608_192121c.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 184
  • 20120608_192053c.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 217
Do you still have the Dart? I have a 68 270 4 door and im looking for the side trim. Does it still have the pieces on the back that say DART 270 if so what kind of shape are they in? Can you send pictures?

Thanks

Is that a 2BBL?

If so I need the linkage setup for kickdown and throttle. The whole shottin' match :)

hello , i am interested in the tail laight panel section, could you cut out the center cross bar , so that you have a left and a right lamp sections (easier to box and ship) .
about how much to ship them towhere i work at ed morse sawgrass auto mall 14401 west sunrise blvd, sunrise florida 33323
and also how do you accept payment ?????

If you still have the Dart, I'm in need of part of the left hand rear outer wheelhouse. MY lip is rusted and I want to repair my wheelhouse instead of replacing the whole thing. I would say 6'' from the lip inwards would give me what I need. Let me know. Thanks.

Sorry guys, most of what I have shown here was lost in an accident while moving. My enclosed trailer rolled on the interstate (wife was driving and was unharmed) and the parts shown above are toast. The trunk pan, cowl, firewall, radiator header, steering column...crunched. The slant six and trans with all bits and pieces were also lost.
Thanks for looking and thanks for the ad FABO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back