-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Man I hate to do this, but I am selling my Dart 270.

Here are some pix of the car after it was soda blasted:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=101077

The hood and trunk are flawless and also soda blasted. The rail under the drivers door is dented and will need replacing. I have a patch panel from a 67 that will take care of the drivers side rust/holes behind the wheel (also have the trunk turn-down patch from same car). Floorboards and trunk floors are straight and no cancerous rust (some slight flash rust, no biggie). Pass side rear quarter (the usual spot) is rusty with holes.

I also have the original dented hood, trunk, and pass. door for sheetmetal.

I have a dashpad for the car that has zero cracks in it (its the upper part, blue color). Car came with front discs factory. SBP wheels. Was slanty car so 7.25 rear.

I will throw in 2 360 motors (one pulled running from my duster, and one pulled running from a dodge motorhome), a 318 motor with forged crank (one in photo in link above), and a complete (disassembled) 440 from a 1978 motorhome. No carbs on any of the motors, sorry.

I am losing interest and decided to focus on the family. I am willing to flex a little bit on the price. Car is in Kennewick, WA (Tri-cities).

I can take some other pix of the car, but serious inquiries only please.

Thanks

I hear you 440Bel. The same goes for me and 8.75" rears. I can find them everywhere in the US except locally (and the local ones are high-zoot priced).

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back