-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Complete set, paint is faded and the passenger side is damaged but (I believe) repairable. Car was in a bad front end accient and was totalled.

Pre accident (what the trim looks like):

ANNADARTPRESMASH.jpg

After accident (Driver's side is actually all OK, passeger side is flattened, but repairable):

Dart%20wreck%202sm.jpg

Dart%20wreck%201sm.jpg

I save as many of the plastic clips as I could and all the tirm and the clips are in a box and can be shipped. Given the wear and damage to this trim I won't be asking top dollar.

$75 or best offer plus shipping from 98466 (although local pickup is preferred from my house in Tacoma, WA).

*I DO NOT HAVE THE ROUND 68 SIDE MARKER LIGHTS OR ANY OTHER TRIM FROM THIS CAR*

Last edited:
Complete set, paint is faded and the passenger side is damaged but (I believe) repairable. Car was in a bad front end accient and was totalled.

Pre accident (what the trim looks like):

View attachment 1714993152

After accident (Driver's side is actually all OK, passeger side is flattened, but repairable):

View attachment 1714993153

View attachment 1714993154

I save as many of the plastic clips as I could and all the tirm and the clips are in a box and can be shipped. Given the wear and damage to this trim I won't be asking top dollar.

$75 or best offer plus shipping from 98466 (although local pickup is preferred from my house in Tacoma, WA).

*I DO NOT HAVE THE ROUND 68 SIDE MARKER LIGHTS OR ANY OTHER TRIM FROM THIS CAR*

Do you know if the molding is the same as a 1969 Dart? I only need the fender chrome but if you are selling all I guess I would have to bite the bullet. It is hard to tell by the pictures if it is the same as what I need. Mind is about 54.5in. long and it is raised in the middle. If yours measures out to 54.5 please take a close up and send if you do not mine.
Thanks,
Glenn

Here are some pictures:

darttrim1.jpg

The piece third from the top is the one in worst shape from the passenger side. Someone with patience could definitely bring it back to daily driver condition.

I forgot I also grabbed a bunch of other interior and exterior trim bits:

Darttrimmisc.jpg

Driver's side driprail chrome, rear 1/4 window inside upper panel trim, headliner trim for the perimeter of the ceiling, and anything else you see in that picture. It all goes with the beltline trim. Buy one piece and you get it all.

I don't know if this is the same as the 69 Dart trim. Several trim options were available these years.

Oh, yeah, looks like I wasn't able to salvage any of the plastic trim clips that hold this on. SO it is just the metal trim and the clips with studs.

Oh, yeah, looks like I wasn't able to salvage any of the plastic trim clips that hold this on. SO it is just the metal trim and the clips with studs.
It is hard to tell from the picture if this is what I need. I will do a little research and let you know. Could you measure the fender chrome for me (both the length and width). Any help would be appreciated. I only lack this part and I am complete. Planning on giving it to the wife for Christmas since her dad purchased it new in 1969 and gave it to her when she went to college. It has been in the basement for the last 20 years.

Closeup of the trim:

fendertrim1.jpg

Fendertrim2.jpg

The spear that goes on the fender is 48 inches long and about 1 3/8 inches wide. Hope that helps.

Thanks. It actually wasn't my car until it was wrecked. I replaced the worn out motor with a reman unit for the previous owner but she got in a bad accident a few months later and the car was totalled. I bought the wreck back from her and I parted it out and saved as much of it as I could. The fresh motor is going in my brother's 74 Duster project.

I just need one of the front fender pieces if you're willing to sell it separately. The nicer of the two of course ;) Probably the one in the picture with the the tape measure showing that it is 48" long. Lemme know if possible. Thanks

Actually the two front spears (both sides). I just don't want to pay for shipping the rest. Thanks

I would prefer to sell everything as a package, but I will keep you in mind if I get no takers on the rest of the trim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back