[FOR SALE] 1968 Dart 270 two door trunk lid, hinges, torsion bars and mounts, trunk gutter lip

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I cut this out of a 68 Dart two door that I parted aout a few years ago. It is the complete trunk lid, hinge assemblies, torion bars and mounts out of a 1968 Dodge Dart coupe. I have been holding it for over a year for a guy but he has disappeared. Minimal rust and dings on the trunk, hinges and springs worked perfectly when the car was scrapped. This is perfect if you are repairing a damaged trunk gutter or need to repair damages hinges or trunk lid torsion bars.

The cut was from the tail light opening, but the top of the rear quarter, and through the package shelf and the bottom of the hinge mounts were left welded to the inner rear wheel wells and the tops of the wheel wells cut out.

For sale for $100 or best offer, you pick it up from my storage unit in Tacoma, WA

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of the assembly. The cut goes from the taillight opening up the top of the quarter panel, through the bottom of the rear window, across the package shelf, and back to the other taillight opening. I also cut the rear wheel "tubs" to keep the torsion bar brackets intact and in the right place. Trunk lid is also included. No serious rust, decent daily driver condition.

trunk1.jpg

trunk2.jpg

trunk3.jpg

Sorry about the 74 Duster exhaust pipe in the middle of the picture. My storage unit is getting pretty packed. These are the best I could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back