-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanOdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
Iam JUST thinking about selling it.The convert has a 1958 392 HEMI A1 engine.The HEMI is fresh,it has a dual quad with 600 cfm edelbrocks 10 1/2:1 compression ect.,around 450 to 490 hp.I have a b body 8 3/4 with a 323 489 suregrip[freshly sealed/inspected].rottissurie body worked.Green metalic pearl,black interior,needs the new black top to be put on yet[I have it in the box].Mustang II front end,tubular upper/lower a-arms,flaming river rack,frame connectors,ALOT of new parts! I will be adding pics today.I finally had it out this fall for the first time!ALOT of lookers at the car shows!Located in central MN.PM me.

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

Thanks,for the compliments!...any offers??....what's it worth????

Why so quick to sell if this is the first time you've had it out?
Daryl.
P.S It does look pretty sharp

I would like to pay off a few things[just thinking of getting out of debt].I also have another cheap project that I could buy,but the wife says I have to sell this one first.Iam not in a rush to sell it.I may sell on ebay.

Hemi Dart---1 of 1 with 392 HEMI.......one bad *** looking ride....if it was mine they would have to bury me in it......get rid of the dog...house...boat....motorcycle......wife......but not the DART...lol..........REALLY TOUGH LOOKING MOPAR

That car is awesome, good luck, hope ya get a good buck for it. Myself I'd have sellers remorse if I sold that.

Thanks for the nice feedbacks!!!!I may take some kind of a partial trade for a 426 HEMI motor or parts or ?

Looks to me like the front wheels are set too wide. I may be wrong, but can we see a picture from the front of the car?

Just needs the rite offset wheels. I think the 2007 mustang 17 inch tourque thrust type wheel would look killer on this. Isnt there someone on this site with the same car only black with that kind of wheels on it? I thought is was a black convert. The car draws a crowd everwhere. Most of the time you cant see the car because there are so many people around it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back