-
Status
Not open for further replies.

joe440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This was my first car ever (I'm only 23) but i daily drove this for two years. Already built another dart and have other projects that i want to do. It has been stored inside since it was off the road. Doesn't currently run because i took the fuel tank and carb off that i needed for another car. Body is in pretty good shape as is the interior and floors are all solid. Most rust/rot is in the wheel wells and rocker. This is currently the only picture i have but ill be going over to see the car saturday and take a bunch more, also have hoods, fenders and trunks for similar year darts. Would love to sell this before winter. Looking to get $2500 Clean title in hand
Just had my wisdom teeth out so can't do phone calls right now, but message me on here i'm always checking. Located in east longmeadow, ma
Thanks guys

I also have a set of used front fenders, set of doors, hood, trunk and brand new left quarter for sale. You can take them all or just certain pieces if wanted, price depends on what you want.

Thanks, this is turning out harder than i thought it would after 12 emails on the first day of craigslist haha

Are all the other parts you mentioned--doors, fenders, etc.--still available? Might be interested in a passenger side door and maybe a couple other parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back