-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daron Keith

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Ya'll, first time on your forum. Thanks for having me aboard and allowing me to post this ad.

I live in SUNNY San Jose CA and I would like to offer the following to someone who will appreciate a SUPER GOOD deal. I'm not looking to get over on any one. I believe everything I have listed is in good working order and or verry restorable condition.

I just need to sell the parts for much less than I have spent.

I hope you all find this ad in good taste I can be reached via Cell phone. you may contact me thru the forum first if you are interested. Thanks a bunch, Daron.

Up for grabs is a RARE 1968 Dodge Dart GT. This is a great opportunity to buy and build you very own Pro Street rod or custom rod.

Included and not installed in the vehicle is a well built period correct 1967 big block 440 Steel crank motor. It is on an engine stand in pictures. Also Included are TWO 727 transmissions. One rebuilt street/strip ready with manual reverse shift valve body and 3500 Stall converter. The other is a stock 1970 car transmission with torque converter used.

The car has no fender tag or build sheet but is an original 1968 Dart GT 318 car

It’s missing some chrome. It has dented fenders, doors and bumper But very restorable

Does have straight and clean rockers, quarters, roof, trunk and frame rails. Straight and clean Cowl, inner fenders floors trunk and hood. All with the exception of the passenger lower quarter behind back tire about 4 fingers; it’s going to be a 30 minute patch job at best.

Good glass. Windows roll up and down freely. Doors shut solidly missing the side remote mirror and one headlight bezel. Some chrome is present see pictures Full tail panel trim is included not pictured.

This is an original CALIFORNIA car with BLACK PLATES vehicle which are included in along with the title and bill of sale.

This Manual brake, Power steering, 318, GT has the common vinyl roof (gold). Chrome package, and is a center console and bucket seats with all the making to be a real street fighter.

MOTOR: on stand is a 1967 440 bored and decked. It Sports the heavy duty steel crank .030 ROSS Racing pistons. Eagle H-beam rods. ARP hardware

452 open chamber heads ported and polished for STREET/STRIP application. Crane Gold Aluminum roller rocker set. New shafts and fasteners. Custom Iskenderian Chrome molly push rods. #1623. Melling HV oil pump, double roller timing chain, Milidon deep sump oil pan and pickup tube. AA 901 Fuel pump. UD 520 solid lift cam 3 bolt design and MOPAR solid lifters.

Mopar black wrinkle finish Valve covers, Mopar Chrome timing chain cover, Mopar performance aluminum single plane intake manifold and Demon 850 Carb. ARP Chrome 12 point engine bolt kit. Mopar distributor, 708105 Custom fit plug wires. An original not a re-pop Coyote duster air cleaner off 1969 Roadrunner, top, base and filament.

ARP flywheel bolts, TQ converter bolts, header bolts, 12 point Chrome trans pan bolts Chrome deep sump trans pan. ARP Harmonic balancer bolt Mopar performance Harmonic balancer. New water pump. Factory 440 cast water pump housing. Chrome water neck, 160 T.stat. Radiator hoses. Headers and collectors.

If you are interested in either the car or the Parts lot seperately please contact me immediately. These items are for sale for a combined price of $6,500.00

rear quarter.jpg

dart front clip 440 parts.jpg

Hi Daron and welcome aboard. For anyone's info, I know Daron and have been to his place a few times. He's a pretty straight shooter and can get you started on a nice project. If anyone needs more info and pics, I can stop by his place and chech it out. Good luck with selling your car.

I believe he want to sell everything as a package deal. He does have it on ebay with alot more pictures for those that are interested.

Thanks Migs!! Good lookin out! As you all know Migs is no stranger to the MOPAR world. IF anyone knows he knows. As he said I'm offering this stuff at a super sacrafice to get someone else into the hobby or even a veteran into his new toy.

As for parting it I would like to see the whole lot go to a good home within the next week. If that doesn't happen I may sell the car as a rolling shell and part the rest leaving the $3000 short block 440 for another project down the road. I'm 6'5" and like a car with leg room so most likely the 440 will make it's way into a B-Body lets hope it doesn't come to that. I hope someone will realize the steal this is.

I totalled the motor at about 6K in parts and labor for Machining and porting work. Transmission wasn't cheap either.

Thanks for your interest and help finding these items a good home,

Daron

440 up close.jpg

Yeh!
A fellow aussie bought it!

AWESOME :D

Is tim a member on this board!?

I have no idea, never asked him.

Sale was generated thruogh eBay.

OK, GO Kangaroos?

Status
Not open for further replies.