Status
Not open for further replies.

cbracing

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car is originally desert car been in storage for the past 4 years
Put fresh fluids in and have been driving to local shows and for fun!
It is a original Dark green car w/white longitude stripe vinyl top car that is currently in Hot Rod Black.
Car appears to be rust free solid car with original running gear 340 auto trans and sure grip posi.
As pictures show it has most all original parts, comes with original dual point distributor not currently installed has a single point installed.
I have included a pic of fender tag for you to decode.
What I can tell you about the car- starting from front working towards rear.
car runs a drives good - washer bottle is cracked and removed put in trunk has power washers - dual point distributor complete and in trunk - has original carb, exhaust manifolds on correct 340 this is a non power steering car has original fender tag see picture. Front sway bar appears to have new bushings installed, Original transmission has small trans leak all original linkage shifts great, rear end is a sure grip posi no leaks and not sure of ratio?
As for interior all badging is there GTS door badges seat badges - Seats are all decent for a driver small tears here and there but perfect for a restoration - console an all interior pieces are intact except headliner is not installed and DO NOT have one but do have all piece for it in trunk. Dash pad is in very nice un cracked condition!
Rear package tray has sun damage
Vinyl top is not installed and DO NOT have one but do have all trim pieces for it.
Rear window trim not installed but do have it.
All glass intact and NOT broken.
Has mopar Rally Wheels with good rings and center caps tire hold air but will need to be replaced if plan to drive lots.
Has correct exhaust tips still on car
This car is all there with exception of someone started to restore with the removal of vinyl top and paint
AGAIN THIS IS A ORIGINAL GTS WITH CORRECT ENGINE - TRANS - REAREND
Drive it the way it is until you have time to restore.
Odometer reads 44635 not sure if correct
$12,500

Here are the pictures! I will PM you a few questions I have as I am interested!
Thanks, Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back