-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
For sale: 1968 Dart GTS built for delivery in Mexico. The car spent all it’s life in Mexico up till last summer when it went to Florida which is where I got it from. The car is a 318 4-speed. The Mexican built GTS cars only came with a 318 unlike here in the U.S. The car has bucket seats with no console and the rear seat has a fold-down center armrest. The car also has a factory rally dash like the 68 Barracudas here in the U.S. The speedometer reads in kilometers per hour rather than M.P.H. The dash also has a factory tach. The car is heater delete as you might expect for a car from Mexico and is radio delete also. The engine looks like it has never been out of the car. It looks like it is stock other than headers and has dual exhaust that dump at the rear axle. It has 17” wheels on it that are large bolt pattern. The hubs have small to large bolt pattern wheel adapters on them for these wheels to mount on the car. Here is a link to a website that has some information on the Mexican built GTS Darts. http://www.autohobbydigest.com/mxdart.html I can email more photos upon request. I am asking $10,500 or reasonable offer. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected] . I am located near Detroit, MI.

014.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back