Status
Not open for further replies.

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale two 68 DART finish panels. One was removed from a GTS while the other was removed from a GT. Both will need to be redone. Both panels have all the mounting tabs in place. The GTS panel has been sanded some in prep for polishing and has one small dent. The GT is untouched but has more dents to be fixed. Asking $150.00 for the GTS panel and $100.00 for the GT panel. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 511
  • 002.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 526
  • 003.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 474
  • 004.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 524
  • 005.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 524
:) Okay, let's talk about shipping on this GTS panel. I took a look at the one I have, I could definitely make good use of this! Sending PM.

Do you know what the difference between the two is? My 69 does not have a back panel at all. It just has DODGE (in individual letters) across the back. But I like the look of the panel better.

images

This is a 69 finish panel

I definitely like the look of that. Think I will have to get one on my car once I get back to finer details after taking care of some of the needed body work and a repaint.

Thanks! I will have a rate for you tomorrow after I package the GTS for shipping. that will give me exact weight and dimensions.

I received the GTS panel today and I have to say it's even better than I expected. Real real real nice piece, will look great now and will be a very quick and easy restore. Bump for a great seller and the GT panel.

Thanks! I am glad that you are pleased. Enjoy the panel and be sure to post pics once it is on your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back