1968 Dart memi hood scoop

-

sox

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a quality repop of this item? Thanks

Thanks....I think i'll give up on this. A 60-80$ shipping charge plus border fees to Canada kinda dampens everything.

I bought mine from AAR. It wasnt cheap though and I picked it up at a show.

I dont mind paying $250.....its the shipping and border fees that will put it over $400....

I hear you. Maybe see if they are going to any shows that you will be attending ?

I have a scoop for you and you don,t have to pay border charges.If you want to talk about border and shipping charges,I found a origanal hemi dart hood and had it shipped from SC,to my place in MOntreal quebec.By the time it got hear,in one piece,I could of bought a small used car for my sisters boy,so if you want shipping bills,i can send you some.
email me for the pics: [email protected]
mrmopartech

I have a scoop for you and you don,t have to pay border charges.If you want to talk about border and shipping charges,I found a origanal hemi dart hood and had it shipped from SC,to my place in MOntreal quebec.By the time it got hear,in one piece,I could of bought a small used car for my sisters boy,so if you want shipping bills,i can send you some.
email me for the pics: [email protected]
mrmopartech

Thanks....just sent an email.

Sox, I also have a scoop. I'm not sure where it came from, was on the car when I bought it. I'll take pics for you if you want. email me if you're interested. It'll be real cheap if you want it as I just want to get rid of it.

-
Back